[yt-dev] Documentation Sprint

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 13:57:26 PDT 2013

Current docs build is here: http://ngoldbaum.net/docs_build/

Hopefully we will have the automated dev doc builds on yt-project.org working correctly in the next few days and we can stop using one-off docs builds.

There are still a number of open issues, many of them pretty low-hanging.  I think just a few hours of effort form a couple of people will finish up most of them.

Open documentation issues: https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issues?component=documentation&status=open&status=new

Also, if you’re having trouble with the docs build and the new sphinx extensions, please take a look at this page, particularly the last section on quick docs builds: http://ngoldbaum.net/docs_build/developing/building_the_docs.html

-Nathan