[yt-dev] Issue #581: Source install error from fKDpy (yt_analysis/yt)

Anthony Scopatz scopatz at gmail.com
Wed May 29 14:36:10 PDT 2013

Hello All,

I have seen this issue before, but I forget what fixed it.  What version of
Python are you using?  Module shared objects get different names in Python
3.  This file would be called something like fKDpy.cpython.so instead,
which is why setup.py would not find it.  Try a clean rebuild using Python
2.

Be Well
Anthony