[yt-dev] 3.0 alpha 2 is coming

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:27:08 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I did get one email about this, suggesting some things were coming
which weren't ready yet, and I also am feeling like I would like to
delay seeing as how octree improvements are taking a bit of a longer
time than I thought.  Seeing as how the stakes for an alpha release of
3.0 are quite low, I don't really see any problems with pushing this
to at least June 1, when we could release it concurrently with the
next point release of yt.  Don't write back with a +1, just a -1, and
hearing nothing I'll update the release schedule YTEP in a few days.

-Matt