[yt-dev] Answer test failures

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Sun May 26 19:51:11 PDT 2013

Hi all,

It looks like redefinition of the TotalMass field has caused a couple of answer tests to change for the galaxy0030 dataset.  See the test reports on Piernik:

http://piernik.astri.umk.pl:8080/job/py2.7-yt-2.x_testing/
http://piernik.astri.umk.pl:8080/view/yt-2.x/job/py2.7-yt-2.x_answer.enzo.galaxy0030/

I don't think this is particularly surprising given that the TotalMass field now properly includes star particles.  However, given the number of enzo/yt users out there, it might be worthwhile to make a somewhat bigger deal about this change.

I'm happy to upload a new set of answer test results and issue a pull request for the update.  I'll try to get that done tonight.

-Nathan