[yt-dev] Releasing 3.0a1

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 06:58:10 PDT 2013

+1 on yt-3.0 in yt_analysis/yt.  I think this should definitely be done at
some point, and now that it's getting to the point where people can use it,
this may help lower that entry barrier just enough.  I would say keep the
yt-3.0 repo around for now so that people who are developing in forks of it
can finish what they're doing, issue a PR, and then move over to a fork of
the main yt repo.