[yt-dev] [yt_analysis/yt] Enzo-3.0 datasets that do not contain active particles cannot be read in. (issue #533)

Nathan Goldbaum issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Tue Mar 19 11:27:02 PDT 2013

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 533: Enzo-3.0 datasets that do not contain active particles cannot be read in.
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/533/enzo-30-datasets-that-do-not-contain

Nathan Goldbaum:

Enzo-3.0 datasets that do not contain active particles do not have an AppendActiveParticleType entry in the parameter file (and they shouldn't, I think).  This breaks the enzo frontend since it assumes all 3.0 datasets contain such a key.

Here's a traceback that exhibits this behavior: http://paste.yt-project.org/show/3270/

I can make this dataset available if it will be useful for debugging.

following the issue.