[yt-dev] YTArray YTEP

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 11:01:47 PDT 2013

Hi Casey,

Hmm, I'm not sure and like Matt suggests it might be worth enquiring on the numpy list or doing some digging for other subclasses of NDArray.

I worry about doing to much in __array_wrap__ and __array_finalize__ because of the nonuniform way the context keyword is populated by different numpy operations.  If there is an exhaustive list of operations we can look up or generate, that might be enough to engineer a solution around that.

-Nathan