[yt-dev] YTEP-0002

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 10:39:21 PST 2013

Hi all,

Just a note that in the current yt-3.0 branch, we have *not*
implemented YTEP-0003:

https://ytep.readthedocs.org/en/latest/YTEPs/YTEP-0003.html

However, in the units refactor branch, it *has*.  Additionally, note
that the units YTEP is still under development, but the implementation
has preceded the specification at this time.

Currently the main yt-3.0 fork (yt_analysis/yt-3.0) includes a full
suite of passing unit tests; this will form the basis of yt-3.0a1,
which is slated for release on March 15.  At some later time, the unit
refactor will be pushed in, but not before.

Also, I think that when the alpha1 goes out we can probably move
development of 3.0 into the main yt_analysis/yt repository.