[yt-dev] Please don't delete your repositories

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 05:43:50 PST 2013

Hi all,

Sorry, I was not trying to play the blame game at all -- honestly, I
am mystified why this anti-feature exists in the first place!

If you wanted to, you might go here:

https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issue/6586/retain-pull-request-comments-if-a

and hit the "watch" button to show your support for this enhancement.  :)

-Matt