[yt-dev] Please don't delete your repositories

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 11:52:42 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

This is an empassioned plea not to delete your repositories, especially if they have been the subject of pull requests -- successful or not.  Once a repository has been deleted, all comments and code review are now gone.  They can be reconstructed from email, but are otherwise lost.

I've talked to BB support, and they suggested we open a feature request, but right now this is how things are.  So please, once you have created a repo that forms the basis of one or more pull requests, please don't delete it.