[yt-dev] Good benchmark?

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 11:31:05 PST 2013

Hi Jeff,

Sure.  I got asked for a standard yt performance benchmark to be run
to figure out performance of an analysis cluster and evaluate its
readiness.  :)  I think it's safe to sya that we should be pushing
things like IO, memory capacity and communication performance.

Adding such a set of scripts (and their results!) would be very useful
going forward, along with a little description of why we chose the
routines we did.

-Matt