[yt-dev] 3.0a3 slightly delayed

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 11:39:09 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Cameron, I completely agree -- we should do more of that!

I think that, since I am going off the grid very soon, I will not be
able to finish up everything that needs to go in to 3.0a3.  There are
a couple outstanding pull requests from me, Doug, and others that need
to go in before it  can be rolled out, and I also need to write up the
documentation.  I think it will need to be delayed until mid-August.
Fortunately, I don't think this is such a big deal, since the code in
yt-3.0 is in a usable state, but I am sorry to have missed the
deadline.

-Matt