[yt-dev] Issue #611: Incorrect docstrings in plot_window.py (yt_analysis/yt)

Andrew Myers issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Jul 22 17:26:55 PDT 2013

New issue 611: Incorrect docstrings in plot_window.py
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/611/incorrect-docstrings-in-plot_windowpy

Andrew Myers:

The docstrings for SlicePlot, ProjectionPlot, OffAxisSlicePlot and OffAxisProjection say that the center defaults to the maximum density cell, but in fact it looks like they default to the center of the domain. I'm filing an issue for this rather than just fixing it myself because I'm not sure what people behavior is "right."

Responsible: atmyers