[yt-dev] 3.0 version labeled as '2.5-dev'

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 12:10:30 PST 2013

Hi Nathan,

Ah, oops.  Yeah, looks like that slipped under my radar; I don't even
remember when Casey added it.  I'll update it, but that should only be
considered very coarse-grained information -- the actual version
number can be gotten with get_version_stack() or get_yt_version(),
both of which are in mods.

-Matt