[yt-dev] hangout to discuss GDF

j s oishi jsoishi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 08:38:38 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

My yt New Year's Resolution is to get GDF really going. The main thing we
need right now is a portable, easy to use and install C library to read and
write GDF files.

Right now, we need to identify what kinds of low-level object that are
crucial to GDF but are *not* in the C standard library. This likely
includes things like linked lists and hashes. What we want to get at the
end of this meeting is whether or not we need to use a library like libHX

http://freecode.com/projects/libhx

to handle these things.

I've set up a doodle poll here to sign up for times, if you're interested:

http://www.doodle.com/22m7xsmxgfgmmqs5

thanks,

jeff