[yt-dev] amrspace + load_amr_grids

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:43:39 PST 2013

No, it doesn't -- it's not supposed to.  What I was idly speculating
about in IRC was to create something to feed into load_amr_grids via
the hierarchy created here; i.e., iterating over these to get the
left/right edges of the grids, and using np.random.random() for the
data, then supplying that to load_amr_grids.

But, I think you should skip messing with it, like you say.  Next week
one of my agenda items at UCSC is to come up with an AMR-ful random
parameter file.  :)

-Matt