[yt-dev] Answer testing

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 04:43:53 PST 2013

Hi all,

Okay, Kacper has volunteered to run answer testing for us.  With the
FLASH tests, it takes 1:14 on the ShiningPanda instance, which is way
too long even to do daily.

So the new idea is epsilon different -- ShiningPanda will do a variety
of builds, including 2.x, 3.0, etc -- but only unit tests, and still
on every push.  Kacper will handle answer testing, with whatever
frequency he is comfortable.  Thank you, Kacper!

-Matt