[yt-dev] Thoughts on docs theme?

Christopher Moody chrisemoody at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 08:24:01 PST 2013

I'm +0.5. The floating navigation is kind of annoying, but the fonts and
layout are more readable.

Is it simple to adopt the python 3.0 docs style:
http://docs.python.org/3/library/stdtypes.html ? I like that theme the
best, although I can't seem to find any information on using it for our own
purposes.

chris