[yt-dev] [yt_analysis/yt] Consistent docstrings (issue #497)

Nathan Goldbaum issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Tue Feb 12 18:34:06 PST 2013

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 497: Consistent docstrings
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/497/consistent-docstrings

Nathan Goldbaum:

We need to rethink how we handle docstrings.  Right now some classes have docstrings that live at the class level, some that live inside __init__, others don't have docstrings at all.  This needs to be rationalized and needs to be done in a way that makes the api docs clearer and with more useful information.

I've put myself down but if anyone else wants to contribute, please feel free.

Responsible: ngoldbaum

following the issue.