[yt-dev] 3.0 Documentation

Kacper Kowalik xarthisius.kk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 09:34:52 PST 2013

On 13.12.2013 16:37, Cameron Hummels wrote:
> Sounds good, but I guess I don't understand why the 3.0 docs aren't yet
> buildable.  I can build them locally.  The only thing that prevented me
> from doing this is that I had to pip install the new bootstrap theme in
> order for them to not fail.  Is this what you mean, Kacper?

Nope, I guess you only build part of them, like sphinx-build && make
html. Additionally there are cookbook recipes that need to be run in
order to get all images, runipy etc. First error that jenkins encounters is:

Exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "helper_scripts/run_recipes.py", line 33, in run_receipe
  File
"/tmp/jenkins/workspace/yt-docs-3.0/source/cookbook/streamlines_isocontour.py",
line 11, in <module>
    streamlines = Streamlines(pf,pos,'x-velocity', 'y-velocity',
'z-velocity', length=1.0)
  File
"/tmp/jenkins/workspace/yt-docs-3.0/yt-3.0/yt/visualization/streamlines.py",
line 103, in __init__
    log_fields=[False,False,False])
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'log_fields'

Cheers,
Kacper