[yt-dev] 3.0 Documentation

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 08:12:51 PST 2013

I agree with Matt.  If the 3.0 docs were only somewhat out of sync that
would be one thing, but there's about a year's worth of work that needs to
be covered before the docs are correct.

I understand your concern about documenting new features, however given
that there is already so much that needs to be documented, I don't think
adding epsilon on top of that is a big deal.