[yt-dev] Update on Windows

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 17:08:22 PST 2013

My apologies--Nathan has informed me that test definitely came in unitrefactor. Not sure how I did that, because I don't remember merging it in. However, my mercurial skills are still slightly less than kung-fu.

Anyway, happy new year!

John ZuHone
Laboratory for High-Energy Astrophysics
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center