[yt-dev] Issue #749: Cannot SlicePlot in yt-3.0 using UnitRefactor on Enzo 2D dataset (yt_analysis/yt)

Cameron Hummels issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Thu Dec 12 17:27:30 PST 2013

New issue 749: Cannot SlicePlot in yt-3.0 using UnitRefactor on Enzo 2D dataset
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/749/cannot-sliceplot-in-yt-30-using

Cameron Hummels:

I get a failure when I try to do a SlicePlot on either "density" or "Density" using the new UnitRefactor code in yt 3.0.

I'm using a packed HDF5 dataset of a 64^2 KH test output from enzo.

The small dataset is available here: http://www.astro.columbia.edu/~chummels/DD0010.tar

The script for running it is here: http://paste.yt-project.org/show/4146/

The traceback is here: http://paste.yt-project.org/show/yoWiFunffH8WflwcU7Jz

Essentially, it looks like it is bailing in the source here:

       if any((ftype != "gas" for ftype, fname in fields)):
            raise NotImplementedError

Responsible: MatthewTurk