[yt-dev] Thursday: Hangout 2PM Eastern

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 04:49:13 PST 2013

Hi all,

On Thursday, I'll be hosting a hangout at 2PM Eastern.  This will be
mostly or exclusively about the units refactor, which Nathan and I
will be issuing a PR for later today or tomorrow.

Agenda:

 * Go over the units refactor from a high level
 * Describe the new field plugin system
 * Talk about where things have changed
 * Get feedback as people pull, update to, and try out the units
system on their data

The final one, where we're all going to pull down the changes, update
to them and try them out, is going to be the most important part.

So, if you can attend, that'd be really great.  I've created an event here:

https://plus.google.com/b/107728486871834552760/events/cnsc16nn6v8trc8n0ev1p5bi7qc

I've enabled people who are attending to invite additional people, so
if you aren't already in yt's circles (but I think most people are)
you can just pop in to IRC on the day of and someone will invite you.