[yt-dev] proposal to replace enzo_tiny_cosmology data

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 09:39:51 PDT 2013

Hey Doug,

Yes: http://yt-project.org/data

The data is stored statically on a webserver hosted by dreamhost. There is
also an answer testing pack that includes duplicates of all the datasets
used in yt's answer testing suite. If you want to add some ARTIO data,
you'll have to go through one of the people who have access to the server.
 Right now that's me, matt, cameron, and britton. One of us can also easily
add one of your ssh public keys if you want direct access to upload the
data. We'd prefer if it's less than 5 GB and stored in a gzipped tarball to
speed up transfers on slow and/or international connections.

We'd really love to have public data available for as many frontends as
possible as it makes debugging much easier if there is some test data to
work with that everyone has access to.

-Nathan