[yt-dev] Issue #641: ZeroMQ 3.2.3 release tarball has a small build-breaking issue (yt_analysis/yt)

Nathan Goldbaum issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Aug 28 20:20:27 PDT 2013

New issue 641: ZeroMQ 3.2.3 release tarball has a small build-breaking issue
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/641/zeromq-323-release-tarball-has-a-small

Nathan Goldbaum:

As reported by Stephanie Tonnesen on the user's list, there is a small issue with the ZeroMQ 3.2.3 release tarball we are distributing.  I think the most straightforward way to deal with this is to repackage with the newline appended to the affending file, but perhaps there's a nicer way to do it.