[yt-dev] Exporting to radmc3d

Andrew Myers atmyers at berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 22 12:33:51 PDT 2013

Hi Brian, David, and Matt,

Thanks - I'll check out the sunrise exporter analysis mod and try to
incorporate my code in the same manner.

Matt - it uses an ASCII file to describe the AMR hierarchy in a pretty
straightforward manner, with the wrinkle that grids may not have more than
one parent. So I had to do a little bit of work to re-grid the data in such
a way that fine grids never cross a coarse grid boundary.

I'll ask the list or in IRC if I need any help getting this into yt, but I
don't think it should be too bad.

Thanks,
Andrew