[yt-dev] yt Strategy Meeting Tuesday the 23rd: Change of time!

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 06:47:02 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder, tomorrow is the strategy meeting.  I've placed a
rough agenda here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qlcJp5tzx3ha-frQvOU2VEyWhGlYnBO9V-Uq_0TnPdE/edit?usp=sharing

You should be able to leave comments on it even without having edit
privileges. So if you would like to suggest
additions/removals/changes, please do so by right clicking and
choosing "comment".

See you tomorrow,

Matt