[yt-dev] "Project Ideas" milestone

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 05:49:22 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Inspired by Kacper in IRC, I've added the "Project Ideas" milestone to
the issue tracker.  I think this is a good place to collect ideas for
"bite sized" things that can be done, or things for new contributors,
and so on.  During the meeting last week we came up with this as a
place to lower the barrier to entry for new contributors.  So if you
have an idea for something that would be good for a new contributor,
assign it to the milestone "Project Ideas".  I'm also kind of -1 on
removing the non-versioned, non-ProjectIdeas milestones that are in
there like "GDF Support" and so on.

Also, once I get a few more roundtuits, I'm going to be working on
making the website be a bit easier to navigate, consolidating some
stuff.  I recognize that it's gotten out of control with too many
places to go, decide on, etc etc.