[yt-dev] 2013-04-23 Strategy Meeting Roundup

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 11:54:35 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Here're the notes from the meeting:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qlcJp5tzx3ha-frQvOU2VEyWhGlYnBO9V-Uq_0TnPdE/edit#heading=h.zeb23i1ktnhk

Other people can chime in, but there are action items at the bottom.
I think this was extremely useful.  We did discuss that we should try
to aim for these roughly every three months or so.  I would like to
suggest we have the next one around the middle of July, maybe the 18th
or so, but I'll be in touch closer to the date to set that up.

We also discussed that these should be held "on air" which will record
them and then upload them to YouTube, since at this one we had at
least four more people that *wanted* to attend than *could* attend.
Having them on air also means people can watch without being directly
on camera.

A few big takeaways: the YTEPs are mostly moving forward nicely, and
we're looking at ways of fixing up our online presence somewhat that
include spreading out into other media and consolidating a few places
as well.

Any other feedback would be welcomed.