[yt-dev] [yt_analysis/yt] Document the field_cuts keyword arg for projections. (issue #555)

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 04:43:00 PDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:31 PM, Nathan Goldbaum <nathan12343 at gmail.com> wrote:
> This discussion may be related to #552.  Do we want to rethink how we handle
> the way field cuts work going forward?

Hm, this error actually is exactly correct.  "NotImplementedError".
:)  It's just something that I haven't gotten around to porting, it's
not deprecated or anything.  Limited resources have led to
prioritizing getting the more straightforward data objects implemented
first ... this one has just been harder, and not prioritized.

-Matt