[yt-dev] YTEP-0013: First Class Deposited Particle Fields

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 14:24:37 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Just as a heads up, if you don't get the emails -- discussion is
flying fast and furious, and it's clear that we all want to get this
looking good since it's a pretty neat feature.  Please do check out
the YTEP and participate if you're at all interested in the
interaction of fluids with particles, or the creation of fluids-like
fields from particle data.

-Matt