[yt-dev] [yt_analysis/yt] Standard deviation fields for profiles are undocumented (issue #542)

Nathan Goldbaum issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Thu Apr 4 13:13:25 PDT 2013

New issue 542: Standard deviation fields for profiles are undocumented
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/542/standard-deviation-fields-for-profiles-are

Nathan Goldbaum:

We should add docs and cookbook recipes on generating profiles of fields that are the standard deviation of an on-disk or derived fields.  For me, this is most interesting for calculating velocity dispersion profiles.

This functionality was originally added in PR 114, but unfortunately bitbucket won't render any accompanying information that came with the PR.  I've provisionally assigned this to Britton.  Britton, please let me know if you're too busy and I'll try to figure it out.

Responsible: brittonsmith

following the issue.