[yt-dev] Boxlib changes: RFT

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:00:58 PDT 2012

Hi Casey,

I think your and Andrew's intutions are correct.  Another good sanity
check would be to check the before/after values of calculating:

dd = pf.h.all_data()
dd.quantities["TotalQuantity"]("CellVolume")

I think as long as this is the sae, and the slices are all set, it
should be all good.  The changes I think are quite good and should
only change (by helping) at the level of just above roundoff error.

-Matt