[yt-dev] 2nd yt workshop

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 06:21:06 PDT 2012

Hi all,

We've had a good number of responses so far, all of them "Yes!".  If
you're a regular contributor to either the mailing list or the code
base, it would be really beneficial to submit a "Nope" response if you
know you wouldn't be able to attend.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHpZMjc4czJMQ2MtWERReVdiT0IxaFE6MQ#gid=0

-Matt