[yt-dev] New Workflow

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 18:13:01 PDT 2012

Also, as a quick note -- Casey and I discovered today that the UI for
watching tickets has changed.  So if you're interested in watching an
issue (like this one:
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/418/use-a-right-handed-coordinate-system
) as it progresses, you have to click on the word "watch" over on the
right hand column.  I've gone through and watched a bunch of issues
recently, because otherwise unless you are the assignee you don't get
notified.