[yt-dev] OSX without Apple Developer Account

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 21:11:56 PDT 2012

I can report that I was unable to build scipy last week with the version
of gfortran provided by the hpc site.  I'm not sure about the full
version of gcc that they have available.

I was finally able to build scipy with the version of gfortran available
from the R for Mac OS X page: http://r.research.att.com/tools/