[yt-dev] Release 2.5?

Anthony Scopatz scopatz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 07:50:49 PDT 2012

Hello Britton,

Also, for testing in general, please refer to the software carpentry
lectures [1]
and these notes that I have for software carpentry bootcamps [2].  Also
feel free
to either email me here or privately is you have any other questions.

Be Well
Anthony

1. http://software-carpentry.org/4_0/test/
2. https://github.com/scopatz/PurdueSCBC2012/tree/master/5-Testing