[yt-dev] Testing Infrastructure: Datasets for ART, Orion, FLASH, etc ...

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 15:25:38 PDT 2012

[snip]

> I've emailed Shining Panda about this, but if they don't
> have the ability to provide us with a FLOSS license, I think we can
> identify some funding to do this.

[snip]

Okay, we're laughably far back in their queue.  I'm inclined to think
that if we get a couple people who look at Shining Panda, think it
looks good and so on, that we just upgrade the plan to be paid for so
that we don't have to wait and we can fix this problem now instead of
in some distant date.  What do y'all think?

http://shiningpanda-ci.com