[yt-dev] Release 2.5?

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:20:14 PDT 2012

Hey Anthony,

> <insert rant about email being an imperfect form of communication here>

And this is why we should have an in-person meetup/sprint/workshop!  I
think especially after the workshop in January, it felt really nice to
finally put a face to some emails, and provided us all with some
context for the people we correspond with over the lists.  Let's
continue this in the other thread.  :)

So as a sidenote -- Stephen submitted some tests today:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-request/296/kd-trees-tests

and this afternoon I'm going to try to write the first set of tests
for the profiling code.