[yt-dev] Release 2.5?

Anthony Scopatz scopatz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 09:11:19 PDT 2012

Sorry all,

I think that this was vastly misinterpreted.  I meant this as an inclusive
comment (we all here on this list, including Britton) are in the process
of creating, clarifying, and defining what it means to to testing inside
of yt.  This was offered as an explanation as to why there is no formal
documentation for the testing stuff.  We (once again inclusive, everybody)
are basically making it up as we go along at this point, taking hints from
other projects and resources, as per the links that were provided and
prior mailing list discussions.

I assumed that since I posted this to yt-dev (and not yt-users) that it was
everyone who receives this message would be included in the "We (yt-devs)"
group.  Clearly, I was mistaken on that note. Once again, I am sorry that
this
seems to have been misconstrued and I sincerely hope that no offense was
taken.

<insert rant about email being an imperfect form of communication here>

Be Well
Anthony