[yt-dev] Release 2.5?

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:14:56 PDT 2012

Hi all,

We should probably try to get a 2.5 release together by the end of the
year.  It would be really helpful if you are working on something, to
fill it out and target both milestone 2.5 and version 2.5 as an issue.
 That way we can identify goals and push to stable.  Testing should
perhaps be a huge focus of this release.  But, once it's done, I think
we can try to transition to 3.0 for development.

Here's the current list, which may need curation a bit as some seem to
be completed or in progress:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issues?status=new&status=open&milestone=2.5

If you want to subdivide something, create a new milestone and target
*that*, but with *version* 2.5.

-Matt

PS The new bitbucket redesign is quite nice!