[yt-dev] Matching points to grids

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 11:14:33 PST 2012

Hi John,

That's the ideal way, but we don't yet have the code to do that.  I
would like to do that.  The fastest method would be to create a new
version of find_values_at_points (which accepts an array) and make itj
ust return grid indices.  This would do the NxM collision check of
particles in grids.

Writing an octree-aware particle finder would be a good idea.
Necessary, even...

-Matt