[yt-dev] Testing plot windows

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 13:48:40 PST 2012

That should work.  I can write these tests.  Do we care that the data we get back is actually correct or just that the plot gets created without crashing?

I could envision adding plot creation to the answer tests and then doing a bitwise comparison between the raw image arrays that get saved to disk.

I guess in principle the data generation should be tested in the FRB tests (do we have FRB tests?).

-Nathan