[yt-dev] Best place for planning documentation?

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 07:31:34 PST 2012

Hi all,

The talk of the evolving 3.0 docs makes me wonder what the best place
to have evolving developer documentation in-between a release.  I see
four options, which have differing levels of edit-ability.

 * Sphinx docs (pain to deploy, requires repo write permission)
 * Static websites (requires deeper than repo write permission)
 * Wiki on BB (requires repo permission, can be edited offline but
looks terrible)
 * Confluence ( www.atlassian.com/software/confluence ) (independent
permissions, can't be edited offline)

Confluence is the slickest, and the Wiki in the past has gone out of
date relatively quickly.  Any strong feelings on which I should start
using as a dumping ground for information about 3.0 vs 2.x?