[yt-dev] Matching points to grids

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 06:30:14 PST 2012

Chris,

Since last night I've developed a working depth-first approach which is *reasonably* fast, but I think it depends on your definition of reasonable. :) It just did a FLASH dataset with ~7000 blocks and 10^6 points in about 4 minutes.

I'm going to try it out on a few more datasets, and I'm hoping to issue a PR for it today or tomorrow.

Best,

John