[yt-dev] RFC: Change in behavior for pf.current_time in Enzo frontend

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 12:12:03 PDT 2012

I am +1 for yt 3.0, but -1 on changing it for 2.x.  The behavior of
pf.current_time is in the core of a ton of my own analysis and my guess is
that is true for many people.  In my opinion, changes like this that are
for the sake of making things more proper, but break with previous
behavior, should only be made in big version jumps, where in some sense,
all bets are off anyway.
This change will also need to be propagated through to things like the
SimulationTimeSeries.

Britton