[yt-dev] Forthon-0.8.8

Geoffrey So gsiisg at gmail.com
Tue May 15 02:12:28 PDT 2012

Both Stephen's suggestion of using older 0.8.7 and Douglas's renaming
"License.txt" to "Notice" fixed the problem, but I'm getting the following
when doing >make inside the kdtree folder

Using Forthon ()
Forthon -F gfortran --compile_first fKD_source --no2underscores
--with-numpy --fopt "-O3" fKD fKD_source.f90
Usage: Forthon [options] pkgname [extra Fortran or C files to be compiled
or objects to link] [options for distutils]

Forthon: error: no such option: --with-numpy
make: *** [fKD] Error 2

Going to double check if I have all the compilers consistent when I build
yt tomorrow morning.
Using my old installation of YT's python worked when I did >make in the
kdtree folder, but not with the new python, both are 2.7.2.

From
G.S.