[yt-dev] Forthon-0.8.8

Geoffrey So gsiisg at gmail.com
Mon May 14 19:36:41 PDT 2012

I was trying to reinstall dev YT and enabling parallel HOP, but ran into
the trouble that at the end of installing Forthon, I got the error pasted
at the end, has anyone seen this? I tried using
>sudo python setup.py install
but it gave me the same errors, so subsequently my kdtree make fails.

From
G.S.

Permissions on Notice and Src files needs to be set by hand
running install
running build
running build_py
creating build
creating build/lib
creating build/lib/Forthon
copying Lib/__init__.py -> build/lib/Forthon
copying Lib/_Forthon.py -> build/lib/Forthon
copying Lib/cfinterface.py -> build/lib/Forthon
copying Lib/compilers.py -> build/lib/Forthon
copying Lib/Forthon_builder.py -> build/lib/Forthon
copying Lib/Forthon_options.py -> build/lib/Forthon
copying Lib/ForthonTimer.py -> build/lib/Forthon
copying Lib/fvars.py -> build/lib/Forthon
copying Lib/interfaceparser.py -> build/lib/Forthon
copying Lib/preprocess.py -> build/lib/Forthon
copying Lib/wrappergen_derivedtypes.py -> build/lib/Forthon
copying Lib/wrappergenerator.py -> build/lib/Forthon
running build_scripts
creating build/scripts-2.7
copying and adjusting Forthon -> build/scripts-2.7
changing mode of build/scripts-2.7/Forthon from 644 to 755
running install_lib
running install_scripts
copying build/scripts-2.7/Forthon -> /Users/gso/Documents/el-yt/bin
changing mode of /Users/gso/Documents/el-yt/bin/Forthon to 755
running install_data
error: can't copy 'Notice': doesn't exist or not a regular file