[yt-dev] EPS writer

Geoffrey So gsiisg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:30:35 PDT 2012

Thank you John, that worked perfectly.

I had to do a pip install pyx and added a line in my python script to call
"convert"

stream = os.popen("convert -quality 90 gasmass_v_SFReps.png
gasmass_v_SFReps.jpg")

Things I couldn't do:
- changing the font or have latex style
- display fraction using the $\frac{x}{y}$ to get an x over y.
- have the title outside of the jpg image (currently the title sits on top
blocking part of the image)

But in a paper I don't think they're that important. The colored version is
now ~170k instead of ~500k

From
G.S.